This Week in Gwent #8
Link to the whole stream: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1014222990
Below is only the most important stuff.
- Gascon skin will return to store in the future.
- Tavern Board might return this year.
- Draft mode will be improved in the future, including a reward system.
- The team is not planning to allow players to trade scraps for reward points or gold for powder. This also includes trading resources with other players.
- Paweł likes the idea of introducing alternative art for cards but there are no plans in the near future.
- Paweł likes the idea of having cards interact with other cards (for example Geralt will say a particular line when played next to Roach)
Patch 8.5 is out. Check out the patch notes: https://www.playgwent.com/en/news/38104/8-5-patch-notes
Our Kalkstein’s Horror Tournament Event is taking place at the end of the month. Everyone is welcome to sign up:
Jason and Paweł appeared on “The Bandit Hideaway” at 7pm CEST on Friday, May 4:
You can post your questions for Paweł Burza in the forum, selected one will be answered in next TWiG:
They are gathering ideas for content that players would like to see in future: